View Profile anauthor

4 Movie Reviews

Nice

I really like your style (none of that thick-black-outline stuff), it's smooth and different. <3

SplendidDevil responds:

Me gusta muuuucho!

Awesome. Just awesome.

"Corre corre corre corre corre!"

AAAAAAaaaahahahaaaa

I loved it. Nice and smooth, great sounds/voice/everything etcetc.

It was awesome! :)

"How are you aliiiiive!?"

5 Game Reviews

WTF

Gamesforgirlsclub? And it's a COOKING game?
Nice. Idiots.

Good job!

It's obvious you put a lot of time and effort into making this. It's very nice, and my only complaint would be that at times Aladdin seems just a tad too slow. Music was very fitting.

Alvie responds:

of course it take a lot of time to make this game :) , it's my first action game I ever made.
thank's for your review.

Good and hard... just how I like it.

Very simple, yet entertaining. Good one.

9 Art Reviews

I KNEW IT!

I always suspected fancy and classy little gatherings took place in the water world... This obviously confirms it.

I'm not crazy about the background color, but I absolutely love the little shells floating about- very cute detail. Of course, the fancy gents' attire is adorable- but I can't expect anything less. It seems like a rather difficult angle to draw, but you made it work nicely.

I love it.

Squidbit responds:

The background was supposed to be sand :(

Squeeeee

I love it. For the most part, I'm glad you changed the background color into one that is more contrasting. I really like the soft green/blue curves that look like water- it's a nice detail. The face is so adorable, it makes me go >.<

Great job!

nice

I really like the coloring (love your style) and the tones you used.

I also see that you're into BDSM by the looks of the small redhead pic. If not, sorry for the mistake.

Lintire responds:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh that's brilliant. Simply fucking brilliant. I'm so surprised and apologetic that I missed this review.

n/a, Female